When you join the StartUp FASHION membership, you will be billed regularly (either monthly, quarterly, or yearly – depending on the plan you choose) until you cancel. You can easily cancel your account at any time and your recurring payments will stop immediately. To cancel, go to the “my account” page, and select the “membership” tab. From here you can easily cancel your account. After cancelling, you will retain access to your account until the end of your current billing period.
REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS:
Due to the nature of the digital memberships, we do not offer refunds for monthly membership payments, but we do offer partial refunds for quarterly and yearly memberships. For quarterly memberships, pro-rated refunds are provided if requested in the first month of membership. For yearly memberships, if the cancellation occurs within the first 2 months, the refund will be 75% of the purchase price.
To cancel your membership, log into your account, go to the “my account” page (in the top menu) and then go to the “membership” tab. You can cancel your account from this page.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
As is true with most websites, in running and maintaining our website we may collect information about our visitors. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, location, your IP address, location data, your operating system, information about your use of our site including details of your website visits such as pages you view, traffic patterns, and the resources that you access. Such information is not personally identifiable to you.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you register for our mailing list, sign up for our community, or make a purchase, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data, to improve our overall performance, to deliver the requested product and/or service, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data only.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
STORAGE OF PAYMENT DETAILS
For your security, we never personally handle your payment information – it’s all handed through our 3rd party payment processors Paypal, Amazon, and Braintree. We never see your payment details, we have no access to them, and we don’t store them.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com
StartUp FASHION Inc.
744 South Street #977
Philadelphia, PA 19147